Thursday 8 May 2014

Wedding Edit

So what do you wear to your boyfriends ex's wedding?? Now dressing for this could be awkward, definitely don't arrive wearing a white or cream dress, not cool! So this is a problem I have this weekend, and of course I forgot about it and have left it to last minute to figure out what to wear.

So what do you wear?? Now that's a question . . .
Here are a few looks I've come up with.

For Prices Click Here
So there of course are a lot of great dresses for weddings around at the moment but these are my four favourites. Starting with this pink number from Miss Selfridge, now I'm not a pink girl but this dress is certainly something special! Designed in a colour block style with only a black detail at the centre to tone down the overall pink look. Moving onto this more casual dress from Warehouse is lovely too. Made from stretch jersey this dress will cling to your curves in all the right places and with extra definition given from the tucks at the waist. The print is also classy and not too in your face for an all over print. Next we have another from Warehouse, I really love this multi tribal zip zag dress. Made from cotton this lightweight dress is perfect for a summer wedding so you can stay cool and calm throughout the day. Lastly we have this lace dress from Next, I just love the interesting way they have mixed the different lace fabrics and have created an edgy and modern LBD. Striking, elegant and classy this dress is perfect for a wedding.

I think I will go for a red lace dress, and pair it with black tights and a velvet jacket if its cool or nude tights and a thin cardigan if its a lovely day. I will instagram the outfit I actually wear so you can tell me if I chose right.

What would you wear to your partners ex's wedding?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment