Monday 19 May 2014

How to Style . . .

This Zara Coat!
Now when I was recently up in Sloane Square and the Kings Road I spotted a fleet of ladies in this coat, in both the yellow and the light blue. I just really love this piece particularly in the yellow which is very much on trend at the moment so pick one up while you can.

How would you style this coat? Now that's a question, I'll show you how I would style it . . .

For Prices Click Here
Now the statement piece of course in this look is this wonderful Zara coat, there are a few more Zara goodies hidden in this look, for example the stunning necklace and the fun yellow platforms. Now this look can be a day look or meeting up with friends as it is fun feminine and of course uber stylish!
Pairing this coat with a simple yet stunning white Topshop dress with a cut out back, to keep cool in the sun. I love pairing this look with a modern backpack from New Look, yes you may have seen it before but I just love the shape and design of it, its just so fresh and contemporary. I think this look is fun for the summer!

For Prices Click Here
Again another fun look, of course this jacket will look good over jeans and a t-shirt I just want to show you some more fun ways to wear this pastel coat. I decided to add another trend piece in this look, yes it is the fruity lemon print skort. Due to the bold print it is best to match with a white cami only in this look as you also would be wearing the yellow coat on top so it could be a little too in your face for some people.
I think this look is again fun and stylish.

How would you style this coat?

x

1 comment: