Saturday 17 May 2014

Cannes 2014

It is that wonderful time of year when all of the most famous stars of film head to Cannes for the film festival.
There have been some great outfits so far, and I'm sure there is more to come. 
Lets look at my top three so far . . .


Starting with Nicole Kidman, now I do love this actress but I'm sure we have all heard reports of her latest film about Grace Kelly, not good, any how back to this dress of hers. I think I love it because it reminds me of something she could have worn in Moulin Rouge, one of my favourite films. Her dress is by Armani Prive from their Spring / Summer 2014 collection, I love that she is also wearing jewellery by Harry Winston, only the finest for Cannes! Next we have the amazing Lupita Nyong'o who frankly can never do anything wrong wore a wonderful Calvin Klein dress. Is there anything this lady doesn't look amazing in??? I don't think so. Finally my favourite look so far was from Cate Blanchett who wore this stunning Valentino Pre-Autumn / Winter 2014 gown. She looks so elegant in this lace gown, almost seeming as if she belongs to a bygone era, she looks incredible!

So far a lot of Valentino has been seen in Cannes, I wonder what we will be seeing next?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment