Wednesday 21 May 2014

Wednesday Want . . .

So this week I have this amazing piece of jewellery as my Wednesday Want, from the company Delilah Dust.
I found this wonderful brand on instagram and have to admit I am in love I am waiting for some money to come in and then some of this companies great pieces will be mine!!!


How amazing it this piece I love it so much! There are also more amazing crystal pieces on the website. I love the effect of the two crystals together, and also that they have been dipped in gold which really makes it into something special. A little bit of luxury, what more could you want!

 This is one brand I am really looking forward to following.

Unfortunately I have just spotted that this weeks Want has gone out of stock but I'm hoping they might be making some more for us soon.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment