Monday 12 May 2014

How to Style . . .

So I recently bought this kimono from H&M to update my summer wardrobe and appropriate workwear.
I just love a kimono for the summer and I have been wearing them for years even before they became the 'it' thing for festivals and for the summer. The upside to them becoming more fashionable is that there is so much more variety! Anyway back to my kimono, I've done some styling to show you how I will be wearing this kimono and hopefully give you some more ideas of how to style your own summer kimono's.

Look 1

For Individual Prices Click Here
Just a day at the office. Pair with a simple dress and let the print do all the talking. I would pair it with these boots, as you know I love a boot. I also am a fan of a statement piece of jewellery as you may have noticed and this necklace is no exception its awesome.

Look 2

For Individual Prices Click Here
Day to Night. Now this is a bit more of a cheeky LBD, of course this is maybe not for a day at the office as the dress is a little bit more sexy but this is potentially great for cocktails with the girls.

Look 3

For Individual Prices Click Here
Drinks with the girls, with the possibility of a cheeky dance too. I love that cami's are coming back into fashion but they sometimes can be difficult if you have bigger boobs which result in thicker bra straps. So get your strapless bra ready girls and party the night away styling your kimono like this.

Look 4

For Individual Prices Click Here
Summer Day. Style with lace shorts to add a little something different than just denim for the summer. A breezy loose shirt to keep cool in the sun, practical fringe bag perfect for a festival and some wonderful blue sandals to bring out the blue from the kimono.

How would you wear your kimono?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment