Monday 16 June 2014

Monday Madness . . .

Seeing as I did two posts yesterday and thought doing another, even if it was the Sunday Splurge, was a bit too much I decided to a Monday Madness piece and what's more fitting than this amazing piece . . .


How awesome is this earcuff from River Island???
Answer so awesome it's not even funny.
Are you going to a festival this summer, if you are you would be stupid not to get this and take it as your one bit of jewellery, the perfect way to make a statement and stand out for all the good reasons at a festival.
If I was lucky enough to be going to a festival this year I would definitely need this in my life.
I'm used to having feathers in my hair at festivals if your not up for that then this is the perfect solution!

Enjoy the festival season everyone!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment